Wednesday, September 19, 2012

So what!



So I've recently discovered Shannon, over at Life after I "Dew," at the recommendation of my friend, Kate...and she cracks me up. I know that I usually do Weiner dogs on Wednesdays, but I thought I would switch it up and do "So what Wednesday," along with Shannon today!
So, without further ado.
SO WHAT if...

[I don't get into The Voice, American Idol, Dancing with the stars, Survivor]
[The only reason I get up and go to work every morning is because of my patients, I love them. Well, most of them]
[I have a huge tattoo on my back, its not your back, so get over it]
[I do the bare minimum of laundry required to get me through each week, so the pile keeps getting bigger and bigger and bigger. I hate laundry]
[I ate pop tarts for dinner tonight]
[I picked at Jackson's cradle cap the other day, I know you aren't supposed to...but I did, I had to, I couldn't help myself]
[I didn't really like 50 shades of Gray...I think Christian Gray is an asshole and a control freak]
[My biological clock, so to speak, ticks so loud sometimes and sometimes I feel like I could wait another 10 years or so to have a kid!]
[Sometimes I tell my patients that they can't talk during their testing...which is not true, but I just don't want to listen to them]
[I work 4 days a week and it exhausts me, 4 days on my feet, busting my ass...but its still only 4 days...]
[I have more underwear and socks than any human being need...this keeps me from having to do laundry too often (see above)]
[My best friend is a guy, he is married and has 3 kids. We often hang out with the kids, and without his wife, and people love spreading rumors, I find it hilarious]
[I can't wait for snow]
[I'm happiest with a paintbrush, marker, or needle and thread in my hand]
[I'd rather hang out with Oscar than a lot of people I know]
[I don't like sushi, and I'm never going to]
[I'm terrified of the dentist]
[I have a mad crush on our FedEx delivery guy]
Thats it for now. So what!

No comments:

Post a Comment