Tuesday, March 6, 2012

A little about Osc...

Osc is short for Oscar, short for Oscar Mayer.

Osc is a silver double dapple dachshund.

Osc loves plastic bottles, stuffed toys, and one particular toy I've named "squeaky face," it is a fox that he has destroyed everything except the face.

Osc has literally saved my life before. As I mentioned before, I suffer from chronic migraines and I have passed out before, and he has licked my face until I woke up, and barked for someone to come and help.

Osc was brought home to live with us wen he was 11 weeks old.

Osc can ring jingle bells to alert me that he needs to go outside.

Osc is adjusting to living with my parent's 3 Italian Greyhounds pretty well so far, he likes the company, but likes when we retreat back to my room at night and he can be alone!

No comments:

Post a Comment