Sunday, February 26, 2012

A little about Whem...

I am about to be 28, and I'm totally OK with that.

All 4 of my grandparents are still alive, I am so blessed.

My favorite store is the Goodwill, followed closely by Hobby Lobby and Home Depot.

My favorite outfit is a dress, leggings, and boots.

My all time favorite song is "Let it be," by the Beatles.

I'm 5'2 and I like to wear heels, but they are dangerous to my health.

I suffer from chronic migraines, my head hurts every.single.day.

I have 2 sisters, they are fabulous.

Even though I'm back in VA I still love the Chicago Blackhawks. I was there when they won the cup!

I love to paint, but I'm not very good at it.

I sleep with a fan, a white noise machine, and a dachshund, sometimes a sleeping pill and still have trouble sleeping.


I like to watch baseball, even minor league games.

I love books.

My favorite colors are orange, turquoise and pink.

I like owls.

I spent 3 weeks on the Gulf Coast helping people after hurricane Katrina.

I'm comfortable tromping around my grandparents farm, hiking in the mountains, or navigating a big city.


I like to cook, but I make a HUGE mess.

I want to go Alaska more than any Caribbean island.

I just left my husband and I have to start over in life, and I'm terrified.


Until later, just keep on and "Let it be..."

No comments:

Post a Comment