Monday, December 17, 2012

My one and only Christmas craft!

As I posted before, I'm totally Bah Humbug this year! In the past 5-6 years I have handmade at least 1/2 of my gifts, had the most beautifully wrapped packages, and baked dozens of cookies by now...

But alas, here I am, a few store bought gifts, nothing wrapped, and cookie-less.

I DID manage to make a few ornaments about a month ago. My friend Gioia was having a Holiday "shopping event" where people could come and shop for Slumber Parties, Pampered Chef, Scentsy, 31 (booo! lmao) etc. products. I had set up a table with a few handmade ornaments. Mainly my favorite, the wine cork reindeer. I just love these guys, and they are always a favorite!

I didn't take pics as I went, so I don't have a tutorial, but here is a picture :) I use 4 corks, glue gun them together, add antlers and a ribbon or a hook. Some of them have eyes and a nose...some of them just get left plain.

No comments:

Post a Comment