Tuesday, January 22, 2013

The best is yet to come...

2013...The Resolutions

I'm not a huge fan of New Years Resolutions, because they usually just get broken come February 1st...however, 2010-2012 were pretty rough for me in hindsight, so I decided that 2013 is going to be the year of Emily.
The year that I start doing what is right for me.
The year that I start moving in the right direction.
The year that NO ONE controls how I feel, what I do, who I am.
So...while I'm going to call these resolutions, they are more like goals and/or inspirations.

In NO particular order, except the first one...its #1 for sure!!

-Finalize my DIVORCE!!!
-Get new tags, title on my Escape
-Sell my engagement ring
-Get finances in order
-Go back to the firehouse in some way, unsure yet on how, when, etc.
-More time with my family and Oscar
-Walk Oscar at least 3-4x/week
-Loose a few pounds and be able to be comfortable in a dress and cowboy boots at Daniel and Amy's wedding in June
-Have a minimum of 4 Initials Inc parties/month.
-Push hard to sell $12,000 worth of Initials Inc product in one year, which would pay off my car
-Go to Initials Inc conference in July in Atlanta
-Go on some other trip, maybe to see one of my Aunt's in Alaska or Seattle...something just to get away for a few days
-Work on relationships with the people who matter
-De-clutter and organize
-Grab these migraines by the horns
-Sleep more, Laptop less
-Cut down to 1 soda per day
-Go back to school, even if its just one class at a time
-Get my tattoo finished
-Focus
-Do not be afraid of what is unknown
-No more fireman, motorcycles, unemployed, etc.
-No girl scout cookies
-Do laundry on a regular basis, do not wait until it is out of control
-Take the stairs
-Shop less, save more


I'll probably keep adding to the list, but that's all I've got for 2:30 am, I've got to be up in 4 hours :) Have a wonderful Wednesday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment