Saturday, January 5, 2013

Happy Birthday to my favorite Twilight fan...





Happy Birthday, Erin! (Belated...I'm a day late!)

My "little" sister, the only "friend" I've had for as long as I can remember. Since I was 20 months old.

We have fought, loved, smiled, cried, hugged, hated, supported, let down, encouraged and laughed at each other over the last 27 years...and I can't thank you enough for all of those memories.

My little sister suffers more in a day, than most people do in a lifetime. She has severe chronic myofascial pain, Asperger's syndrome and depression. I cannot even imagine a day in her shoes. I admire her for keeping up her constant battle.

Part of the Asperger's thing is being mildly OCD about certain things. She tends to "latch on" to some thing, whether it be a book, movie, etc and obsess about it for a long time. For a while it was The Lord of the Rings, and then Sci Fi romance novels, or witches and the show "Charmed," and then  Harry Potter.

Well, these days (and for quite some time!) it has been the Twilight series. I think obsession is honestly putting it lightly. She has read all the books and seen all of the movies several times. she reads about the cast and characters online, reads all of these "alternate endings," online, etc.

She is very much "Team Jacob," (Hannah and I are Team Edward, just for funsies! lol) and has been into Werewolf things, and Native Americans as Jacob is from a Native American Werewolf tribe. Sooo...when I stumbled across this wolf hat/scarf/mittens combo...I just HAD to have it for her!!!

So perfect! Happy Birthday, E!

 RAWR!

No comments:

Post a Comment