Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Whoooooo

Whooooo loves this fabric???

I bought 3 yards and have no idea what to do with it! There are owls, and my colors, and and and...I just couldn't help myself!

The pattern is too large to make a scrub top look right.

Its too "cartoony" to make any other article of clothing for an adult.
 
Too nice to make an Oscar blankie with (sorry buddy!)

I don't have my own place yet, and don't know where I will be, so I can't really make any kitchen bits like cloth napkins, un-paper towels, place mats, or use it to dress up kitchen towels.

Would be cute for a valance on a shower curtain or something in a bathroom...but I don't know where I'm going to be in the next six months to a year.

Pillow cases? Eh. Seems kinda lame for such an awesome print!

Ideas? Anyone?




No comments:

Post a Comment