Sunday, November 4, 2012

Launch me!

So, I've officially launched with Initials, Inc....

Initials is a company that sells amazing purses, bags, backpacks, diaper bags, etc. that are personalized/monogrammed. They're beautiful, and I want the whole catalog...but I'll restrain myself for the time being.

I've been thinking about direct sales for a while now, not only to supplement my income, but to get out of the house, and be more productive, and meet people as well. I just hadn't come across a company that really grabbed my attention yet. I knew I didn't want to do anything with food, so that ruled out Tupperware and Pampered Chef, and I don't do candles, and I'm not so much into talking about sex toys.

Then I saw something on the internet about Initials, Inc. I saw that it was similar to another company that is very popular around here. The patterns, and textures of the Initials bags were much more appealing though, and the quality just seemed better was well. I took a shot and sent an email. When I got an email back from the recruiter, I was very impressed with how welcoming she was, and how interested she was in my schedule, and what she could do to help me make Initials work out for ME, not just getting me to sign on so that it worked for her.

So anyway, long story short, I thought about it for about a week, spoke with the recruier, who is now in my upline, and awesome :) and I signed with Initials, Inc yesterday as an Independent Creative Partner. I should be getting my starter kit this week. I've already booked my first catalog party and possibly another one with my friend's Laura and Kerrin, because they're awesome!

If anyone out there reading this needs anything, wants to book a party, or just wants to check out Initials, inc, here is my website :)

http://www.myinitials-inc.com/Emily/

No comments:

Post a Comment