Friday, April 13, 2012

Whoa!

Whoa is right...I drooled on myself a little when I saw this picture. I just found this chocolate Whopper cake on pintrest and I cannot WAIT to make it! I know just the right birthday coming up to do it for too!

Speaking of birthdays, am I REALLY turning 28 in 2 weeks? Whoa!

I'm really OK with 28. I know its that much closer to 30, but this year is about new beginnings, and rebuilding myself, and I think that 28 will suit me just fine :)

I got an email asking about Oscar, he is doing well. He regrets to inform you all that he is back to sleeping in a crate most nights. His mean old Momma has decided that trying to share a twin sized bed with a very selfish doxie is just too hard on nights when she has to get up and go to work in the morning!

When we get our own place, I will have a queen bed again, and he will regain his bed time privileges.

No comments:

Post a Comment